Water Damage Restoration Services
Statistically, the average property undergoes a water damage once every ten years. Just like spilled milk, the faster it is cleaned up, the less damage your property will incur. Thorough extraction is the crucial first step. Before this can be done, all articles and furniture sitting on wet surfaces should be moved to a dry area and the wet surfaces of furniture legs that are wood or metal should have either plastic, foam blocks or foil placed under them to prevent staining. Removing base boards as needed, setting up appropriate drying equipment and daily monitoring follow. The average dry out time nation wide takes 3 to 7 days. The sooner we arrive, the faster the restoration period. If it is a clean water source, we can save just about everything with little or no reconstruction.
What to expect of ABRI Emergency Water damage response?
- Your phone call is connected with a highly skilled lead tech 24 hrs./7 days/week
- Experienced crew arrives within 60 to 90 minutes and assess the water damaged areas
- Customer is informed of dry out plan and answer any questions
- Water extraction, furniture moving, and dry out process begins immediately
How to get started
- Call ABRI and get the process started
- Fill out an easy to understand emergency service agreement
- Tell the technicians your concerns and needs
- Relax, knowing that the best are now affecting fast and efficient rescue of your property