Bank of America MDUI Debit Card
- The Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card system is the fastest way for people who live in Maryland and are collecting unemployment to get their benefits
- Maryland residents don’t need a bank account to use the Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card, and can spend the money anywhere (including online or over the phone)
- To activate a new Maryland unemployment card, residents will need to have the the 16 digit number that appears on the face of the card, the 3 digit card security number that appears on the back of the card, and the last four digits of their Social Security Number
By using the Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card, Maryland residents can get their unemployment benefits faster than ever before. A Maryland Unemployment card can be used anywhere a Visa card is accepted. The biggest advantages of the Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card over paper checks is that the debit card arrives much faster, and the debit card doesn’t incur any check cashing fees.
Bank of America MDUI Debit Card Notes
- While Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card used to be mailed out via paper checks that would take several days to process and several more to mail
- With the new debit card system, people can get their unemployment benefits within just a few hours of issue
- Required for poor people collect unemployment benefits in the state of Maryland
What fees are associated with the Maryland Unemployment card?
The only fees associated with a Maryland unemployment debit card are $1.50 per transaction for an ATM withdrawal (there are no fees for regular usage of the card). There is no fee to replace a lost or stolen Maryland unemployment card for the first replacement each year, but there is a $3 fee per card for each one thereafter.
To contact a representative about the Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card
- Bank of America Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card Cardholder Services, P.O. Box 8488, Gray, Tennessee 37615-8488