Cabela’s Recording Settlement
- Any customers of called a Cabela’s toll-free number between the dates of Dec. 12, 2012 through Feb, 18, 2014 will want to file a claim in this case
- Please note this class action settlement is only open to people physically located in California and spoke with a representative of Cabela’s via the toll-free number
- DO NOT attempt to file a claim unless a phone call was actually placed as Cabela’s has a record of every telephone number that called its toll-free telephone numbers during the Class Period
The Cabela’s Recording Settlement lawsuit is entitled Saunders v. Cabela’s Wholesale Inc., and is listed as case number CGC-14-537095. The Superior Court of the State of California, for the County of San Francisco will rule on the case and class members who file timely claims can expect to receive a settlement pay out ranging between $100 to $5000.
What is needed to file a claim in the Cabela’s Recording TCPA Lawsuit case? Class members will need the Claim ID # (class members who did not get a notice can secure one by calling 844-528-0183). Although Cabela’s denies any wrong doing in the case they have agreed to create a $3,850,000 settlement pool.
Cabela’s Recording Settlement Notes
- The deadline to file a claim is listed as 12/21/2016
- Class members state that the firm violated the California Invasion of Privacy Act
- Any questions about the lawsuit can be sent to CabelasRecordingSettlement@Hefflerclaims.com
- Cabela’s has agreed to settle this lawsuit in order to avoid uncertainty, expense and the brutal burden of litigation
- A fairness hearing will take place on January 31, 2019 at the San Francisco County Superior Court, 1:30 pm PST.
Class members who elect to file a claim via US mail should fire it off to: Saunders v. Cabela’s Wholesale Inc., c/o Heffler Claims Group, PO Box 59239, Philadelphia, PA 19102-9239. To obtain a Cabela’s Recording Settlement by mail please dial 844-528-0183.