Caesars Benefits Now
- Employees of Caesars Entertainment can use the Caesars Benefits Now online portal to access all of their benefits, including viewing paychecks, finding their personal insurance information, requesting time off, and more
- Caesars offers employees a number of great benefits like medical, dental and vision insurance (employees can get a lower insurance rate if they get an annual medical checkup)
- One of the biggest benefits of working for Caesars is the employee discount program, which provides 50% off of hotels all around the world, plus premium access at all Ceasars casinos
Employees who are accessing the Caesars Benefits web site for the first time will need to verify their identity by entering the last 4 digits of their Social Security number, plus their date of birth. Workers who created a password through the old Caesars Benefit Service Center will use the same password on the new system, even if they have never logged in.
Caesars Benefits Now Notes
- Information on the Caesars employee benefits web site is considered as up to date as possible, and balances shown reflect the same information that any Caesars management would have access to
- Free to use
More about Caesars Entertainment
- Anhy questions about Caesars Benefits Now canw be directed to the Caesars Benefit Service Center at 1-866-BEN-FITS weekdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time
- In Las Vegas, Caesars own and operates casinos like The Flamingo, The Linq, Paris, Planet Hollywood, and Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino
Caesars Entertainment is one of the most well known names in Las Vegas, and runs more than 50 casinos and hotels, along with seven golf courses. Caesars Entertainment was founded in 1937 and has an annual revenue of $8.6 billion. Just over 70,000 people currently work for Caesars Entertainment. Caesars is the fourth largest gaming company in the world and has their current headquarters at One Caesars Palace Drive Las Vegas, NV, 89109.