- The Comcast Benefits service is set up to give employees who work for Comcast online access to their insurance benefits information
- Both Comcast employees and NBC Universal employees can access their benefits information through Comcast Benefits
- People who are either a spouse or a domestic partner of someone who works for Comcast or NBC Universal can log on to manage their benefits as well and set up their own online account if their benefits are not under the same plan
Any employees who works for the NBC Universal Corporation or for Comcast can manage their benefits information (primarily insurance) though an online portal set up just for employees. Access to the Comcast benefits web site is limited to active employees only, and any access by someone who does not work for Comcast will be considered unauthorized, and may be punished under federal and local law. Employees who have recently ended their employment with Comcast or NBC Universal may still access this service for up to two weeks after their employment has ended. The Comcast/NBC Universal benefits web site is powered by Towers Watson, a global professional services provider. Full time employees of Comcast get a number of great benefits like career development, medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) savings plan and courtesy services like free digital TV and Internet service plus discounted home phone service.
Comcast Benefits Notes
- Eay to use
- Only can be used by Comcast employees
- Requires a valid email address
How to log in to Comcast Benefits online
To log in to Comcast Benefits, employees will need to log in with their Personal ID number and their password. Employees who are logging in for the first time can set up a new Comcast benefits account with their employee number, their ZIP code, and their date of birth along with the last 4 digits of their Social Security number.
To contact a representative about Comcast Benefits online
- 1 (844) 405-2085