Costco Connection Book Giveaway
- Enter online for a chance to win this month’s Book Pick from Costco
- In order to enter the contestant will have to provide their name, address, phone number and email address
The Costco Connection Book Giveaway does not require a purchase to enter and is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Please note people living in Puerto Rico are not allowed to sign up for the sweepstakes regardless of how much they read.
Costco Connection Book Giveaway Notes
- Only one entry is allowed per household at this time
- Winners will be randomly selected and notified by mail and the value of the prize is $28
- Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes
Sadly at this time anyone who is employed by Costco or Penguin Random House are not allowed to participate in the sweepstakes (this includes their immediate family members living in the same household).
Costco Wholesale Corporation
- Issaquah based membership warehouse retailer
- Founded in 1976 under the name Price Club
- Considered the largest membership-only warehouse club in the United State of America
Costco was founded by father and son team Sol and Robert Price in the city of San Diego on July 12, 1976. The firm did not become Costco until 1983 when the first Costco warehouse was opened in the city of Seattle, Washington.
- Employs more than 115,000 people
- Has around 700 locations (give or take)
- Has around 80 million members
The Costco corporate office is based at 999 Lake Drive, Issaquah, WA 98027 and can be reached by phone by calling 425-313-8100. The firm competes with other retailers to include Target, Walmart (who operates Sam’s Club), BJ’s Wholesale Club, and other lesser known discount variety stores.