General Mills Star Wars
- Enter to win a trip to the popular Star Wars Celebration 2019 in Europe (there will be a total of 2 winners and each winner can bring one person)
The General Mills Star Wars promotion will run from 1/1/16 until 12/31/16 and will feature more than $20,000 worth of prizes. To enter the Star Wars Far, Far Away Getaway Sweepstakes the contestant must be 21 years of age and a legal resident of the United States of America. This is a must enter sweepstakes for all Star Wars fan boys and a “promotional code” is required to enter.
General Mills Star Wars promotional rules and notes
- Employees of General Mills Sales, Inc., Reed Exhibitions, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc., Disney Consumer Products Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., are NOT allowed to enter
- Promotional codes can be obtained with or without purchase (see more about General Mills Star Wars sweepstakes codes below)
- Contestants are allowed to enter once per day but only 90 total entries can be obtained regardless of how many boxes of General Mills cereal are purchased
- Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address
How to enter with and without a General Mills purchase? To enter with purchase please buy a Specially Marked Packages of Star Wars Cereal (i.e. Lucky Charms) and find the Code inside the product package. To enter without purchase please request a code via email FarFarAwayGetawaySweeps@epiinc.com and entitle the email “Code Request”. Codes by email will be received within 72 hours and they can be requested anytime from December 27, 2015 through December 27, 2019. Once a code has been received the contestant will have to enter it at the General Mills Star Wars promotional web page.
Some of the better prizes associated with the General Mills Star Wars Sweepstakes?
- The trip t London, England for the Star Wars Celebration (obviously one of the better prizes)
- Stormtrooper Mask (unfortunately this prize will be available in youth size only)
- A Green Light Saber
- Collectible Star Wars posters
- A custom Star Wars/General Mills cereal bow (perfect for Saturday mornings while watching cartoons)
The sponsor of this promotion is listed as General Mills Sales while the sweepstakes administrator is HelloWorld, Inc.. A list of winners associated with the Star Wars Far, Far Away Getaway sweeps will be available after 12/31/16.