I Forgot Apple
- Obtain information on how to recover an Apple ID online in less than a minute
- To start the recovery process the Apple FANBOY will need their Apple ID account number
The I Forgot Apple service is free to use and can be used to recover a password, unlock an Apple locked account, or recover an Apple ID. Those who forgot their Apple ID will have to provide the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
Please use the email address used at the initial Apple ID registration process. Once an Apple FANBOY has accessed their account will have access to the service and all the personal information in their customer account.
What in the world is Apple ID?
- A unique ID that identifies Apple customers using a App Store, iTunes Store, iCloud, iMessage, the Apple Online Store, FaceTime device
- Customers only need one (1) Apple ID
- Please do not share an Apple ID with anyone (this includes family and friends) as the ID account will contain contacts, photos, device backups, and more (Sharing a Apple ID with someone else means the user is giving them access to all their personal content and may lead to confusion over who actually owns the account and could complicate the I Forgot Apple ID services)
Any questions about the I Forgot Apple ID service can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-MY-APPLE.
The Apple Corporate office is based at Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop Cupertino, CA 95014 and can be reached by calling 408-996-1010. The firm has a strong cult following and competes with major players in the tech industry to include Google, Facebook, and Microsoft.