Jamie’s Italian Experience
- Take a super short survey related to a visit to Jamie’s Italian and earn an entry where the winner could take a home free diner for four
- The Jamie’s Italian Experience will take about 4 minutes to complete and customers will need information from the receipt along with Internet access
The Jamie’s Italian Experience survey requires the restaurant or telephone number, check number, date of visit to Jamie’s Italian, and the total bill amount. The Jamie’s Italian Experience survey is powered by the Empathica survey company and the survey prize will be a meal for 4 up to the value of £150 in any Jamie’s Italian UK restaurant. Please note the check number will be 4 digits long and the Jamie’s Italian telephone number can be found underneath the address towards the top of the receipt.
Jamie’s Italian Experience Prize Notes
- Only one entry is allowed per person
- Closing date for entry is (last day of the month)
- The monthly prize draw will be held on the 10th of each month
- The £150 meal prize in non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable
- The prize cannot be traded in for cash money
- Oxford based Italian restaurant
- Founded in 2008
- More than 40 locations world-wide
Jamie lives by the motto:
“Since I was a teenager I’ve been totally besotted by the love, passion and verve for food, family and life itself that just about all Italian people have, no matter where they’re from or how rich or poor they might be. And that’s what I’m passionate about – good food for everyone, no matter what… But the thing I love most about the Italians is that somehow, although they have some of the best fashion designers and cars in the world, they’ve managed to retain a unique sense of tradition and village spirit”. – jamieoliver.com/italian/story
Some of the must try menu items when dining at a Jamie’s Italian restaurant include the Famous Prawn Linguine, Baked Crespelle, and the Meatball Pappardelle (this is a must try for meatball lovers as it uses free-range pork & fennel).