Lime Crime Settlement
- The Lime Crime Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and lis cited as case number 2:16-cv-00503
- LCSettlement.com is administered by KCC Class Action Services LLC
- All claim forms must be filed by 4/9/18
Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the US who received a incident notice in the mail in February 2015 in relation to the Lime Crime data breach. Class members who file valid claims should receive an estimated $44 and a 15 percent discount off a new purchase from Lime Crime. This 15% off coupon must be used within one year and in order to redeem this discount please use the coupon code provided with the notice that was sent to each Class Member.
Proof of purchase is not required in order to file a claim BUT the class member will need their Claim ID and a PIN Code from the settlement notice received via US Mail in order to file a claim. Those who do not have their PIN Code and or Claim ID should dial 1-866-652-8229.
- Class members looking to file a claim by mail should mail it to: Koenig v. Lime Crime Inc., Settlement Administrator
c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC, P.O. Box 404016, Louisville, KY 40233-4016
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 2/26/2018
- Lime Crimes does not admit to any wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid unknown court cost
- Class members claim Lime Crime did not take commercially reasonable steps to protect its customers’ data
Class members who file valid claim by 4/9/18 will be repented by William B. Federman and Joshua D. Wells from the law firm of FEDERMAN & SHERWOOD. Lime Crime has hired Ronald I. Raether, Jr., Mark C. Mao, and Sheila M. Pham from the law firm of TROUTMAN SANDERS LLP.