Macy’s My Macy’s To Sign In
- Access a Macy’s credit card account online
- A must for all Macy card holders
- Members can sign in to access their card account and make a one-time payment, or set up monthly auto-payments for hassle-free bill pay (which is a must with how busy Western lifestyle are now a days)
Macys.com/MyMacysCard is operated by Macys.com LLC who is based at Macy’s Credit and Customer Service, PO Box 8113, Mason, Ohio 45040. Those who are not registered for Macys.com/MyMacysCard will have to go through a short registration process in which they will have to provide their name, email address, and date of birth (this information MUST match the information on the customers mace’s credit card account). During registration Macy fan boys can sign up to receive mobile number to receive promotional emails about sales, events, new arrival PLUS sign up for text alerts on sales, events and account protection (this will help protect against fraud).
Macys.com/MyMacysCard to sign in Notes
- Customers who do not have a Macy’s credit card can open an account today and receive 20% off a purchase at Macy’s today & tomorrow up to a total of $100
- This credit card is an absolute MUST for consumers who shop at Macy’s more than a few time per month due to the extensive savings program
- Those who just received a card via US Mail can activate the card online using Macys.com/MyMacysCard
Macy’s Credit Card Information
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to secure a card
- Online access is required to make auto payments via a Macy’s credit account
- The card is issued by American Express
Any questions in regards to a Macy’s credit card can be directed to 1.800.BUY.MACY (i.e. 1-800-289-6229). This service is available 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week and the customer service agent will be English speaking by nature. Please note the toll free number is available from Monday to Saturday 9AM – 9PM EST or Sunday 11AM to 8PM EST.