My Clear Balance
- Register for an account, make a quick payment, or manage a Clear Balance account online with this online financial service
- Those who are new to the service will have to create a My Clear Balance account using their name, email address, and Clear Balance account number
The registration process should only take a few minutes to complete and customers will then gave access to online bill pay, recent transaction history, and the ability to view recent statements online. My Clear Balance customers are also strongly encouraged to “Go Green” by singing up for e-statements which will eliminate bothersome paper statement via US Mail.
The My Clear Balance service is associated with the following banks:
- Mountain West Bank, N.A.
- Republic Bank & Trust Company
- Western Alliance Bank
Any questions about the online services offered or issues with My Clear Balance registration can be directed to 888-334-4022. Once an account has been created customers should set up auto payments to ensure a bill is not missed… they can do so by clicking on the “Set or Manage AutoPay” tab from their My Clear Balance account page. Auto pay requires the customer to have a good standing bank account or credit card in which payments can be drafted from.
At this time My Clear Balance accepts Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit cards (please note American Express is not eligible for making payments with Clear Balance).
- Cincinnati based patient loan provider to U.S. hospitals and health systems
- Founded in 1992
- Works with hundreds of healthcare organizations
- Clear Balance does NOT report to the credit bureaus
Any questions for the company can be directed to: ClearBalance P.O. Box 927830, San Diego, CA 92192-7830. Any questions about a Clear Balance bill can be directed to 1-888-334-4022 between the times of Monday – Friday, 5 am – 6 pm, Pacific Time, and Saturday, 6 am – 2:30 pm, Pacific Time.