My Compass Georgia
- The Georgia My Compass service is the easiest way for Georgia residents to get information and answers about the state’s social services online
- The online application for Georgia foods stamps or SNAP program is no longer available through this system, but through Georgia DFCS
- Georgia My Compass is the only authorized, legal source of information about the state of Georgia’s pubic assistance benefits programs
- Once a month the My Compass Georgia food stamp service will be down for maintenance
- Food Stamps CANNOT be sold to other people under any circumstance
With My Compass Georgia (also known as Common Point of Access to Social Services), people who live in Georgia can learn all they need to know about social services in Georgia and find out where they can apply for these services. Georgia residents can apply for the state’s Child Care and Parent Services (CAPS) program through My Compass, or check the status of a program application they already have on file. The Georgia CAPS application check is only available from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. People can also use My Compass to see all the Georgia benefits programs they are currently enrolled in, and make easy changes to their profile information (like address and phone number).
How to find out if someone is eligible for benefits in Georgia
One of the biggest advantages of Georgia My Compass is the chance to check to see is someone is eligible to receive benefits for a number of Georgia programs like Food Stamps, Medicaid, Georgia Child Care, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), PeachCare for Kids, Child Support Services, Georgia Energy and Power Assistance, Aging Services, Community Services Block Grant Funds, or Housing Assistance, and Georgia Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.
- Actual applications for these programs may be through another Georgia social service, but residents can check basic eligibility requirements here and even apply for some online instantly
To contact a representative about the Georgia My Compass service