- Simple and safe way for friends and relatives (i.e. brother, mother) to Deposit funds into a inmates Pre-Paid collect Account or Pin Debit account
- Customers must have an account before a payment can be delivered and payments are accepted over the phone or online with a debit or credit card
Regent Pay accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover credit cards (please do not use an American Express card) and the minimum amount required to add to a Regent Pay account is $25.00 and the maximum amount is $100.
Regent Pay Notes
- When paying via credit card or debit card the customer will be charged a bothersome convenience payment processing fee
- Money orders via the US Postal system do NOT incur a fee
- Phone privileges are established by each individual correctional facility and Regent pay has no control over the number of time or hours an inmate can use the phone at any given facility
- Common reason for a disconnected call may include attempting to make a 3-way call, stop talking without actually hanging up, and an attempt to transfer a call in a PBX setting
Some of the more popular jails/detention centers associated with the Regent pay service include: White County Detention Center in Searcy, AR, Irwin County Detention Center in Ocilla, GA, Benton County Jail in Bentonville, AR (a lot of Regent pay business flows through this massive prison system), and the dangerous Cleburne County Detention Center.
- Another way inmates can call their loved ones is by purchasing Phone Cards at their facility to make telephone calls at discounted rates
- Please note Regent pay is not set up to handle commissary payments online at this time
Any questions about the Regent Pay service can be directed to a Regent customer care agent at 877-618-3516 between the times of Monday through Friday, from 8am to 8pm or Saturday 10am to 6pm Central Time