- Customers can obtain a smooth $500 reward when they refer a friend or family member to Sprint (please note the max amount of rewards a customer can earn per year is capped at $500)
Once the customers friend (or family member) has officially activate their Sprint line they will both receive $50 per line activated with the Sprint Referral Rewards offer. PLUS for a limited time only (although Sprint fails to define how long this offer will last) the Sprint Refer promotional offer is giving away a $50 American Express Reward Card when a new referral is made (this is double the amount vs other major competitors i the industry).
Sprint Referral Notes
- Customers can also check the status of referral with their confirmation number OR Sprint Mobile phone number and email address
- New referrals are required to have a new-line activation, at Sprint branded stores, and must be on qualifying plans with a phone purchase via Sprint Easy Pay or Leasing
- Add a line not eligible Sprint plans are not eligible for the $50 referral offer
- The Sprint Refer offer is only open to all Sprint non-commissioned exempt employees, and certain non-exempt/salary plus employees with a signed Ambassador Participation Form
- Both Sprint account holders will only have 30 days to register for the referral bonus
- The customer making the referral must have had their account for a minimum of 48 hours to earn the $50 reward
- Both accounts must be in good standing (no back bills due) in order to collect the referral bonus
- The $50 American Express Rewards Card (or whatever the reward is at the time) will be mail to the billing address on record with Sprint
- Current Sprint customers can make up to 10 referrals a year while Sprint employees can refer an unlimited amount of people
Any questions in regards to the Sprint refer program can be directed to a call center agent at 866-866-7509. The Sprint call center is open from Monday til Friday from 6am CST – 10pm CST and Saturday from 7am CST – 9PM CST and Sunday 8am CST – 9PM CST.