UI Delaware Works
- File an unemployment insurance claim with the Delaware Unemployment Insurance
- Residents of Delaware can receive their weekly Unemployment Insurance benefits posted directly to a bank account, or receive benefits on a stored value card
Residents of Delaware who are receiving Unemployment Insurance benefits can use the UI website to file their weekly certification, change the bank account that their benefits are paid in to, and more.
UI Delaware Works Notes
- Two main tasks can be completed on the Delaware Unemployment Insurance web site: individuals who are not currently working but who are willing and able to work can register for Unemployment Insurance or file a weekly certification to keep their benefits going, or employers who have a fixed number of employees can pay their payroll tax
- This tax depends on how large the company’s taxable payroll is, with the minimum tax rate being .3%, and the maximum tax rate being 8.2%.
- Delaware employers who are paying in to the Unemployment Insurance system can log on to make payment, which range from .3% to 8.2% depending on the size of the company payroll
To comply with 20 CFR Part 603, any information entered into the Delaware unemployment database can be used by other government agencies for official purposes, including verifying eligibility for other government programs.
- Weekly Delaware unemployment certification can be filed through the TeleBenefits system by calling (800) 794-3032
- The Delaware TeleBenefit system cannot be used to file a new unemployment claim, or reopened a closed Delaware unemployment claim
- Questions about a UI Delaware claim can be directed to (302) 761-6576
Delaware residents can also use the Unemployment Insurance website to change their direct deposit information, or receive their Delaware benefits directly to a stored value card. Delaware Unemployment payment made to a debit card can be accessed from any ATM, and be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted.