Verizon Benefits Connection
Current Verizon customers can access their benefits account online with a User ID and password. The Verizon Benefits Connection services allows for access to information and special tools to help better manage Verizon benefits. Those who are new to the service must register before benefits connection access can be granted.
What is needed when registering for the BenefitsConnections service?
- Email address such as Gmail or Ymail
- The customers DOB
- The customers SSN
- Working Internet connection
Once a user has created an account they can do things such as… add or remove beneficiaries, review their current coverage policies, change or enroll on certain policies, PLUS Review the Benefits Library (which contains Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs) and other benefit materials). Verizon Benefits Connection services also allow the user to check recent pension payments, access information about the savings plan, tax information and reimbursements.
Other quick hits
- It is advised all users have their pension payments made direct deposit using the nine-digit ABA routing number for the retirees financial institution
- Adding DD is simple… just visit the Pension Payment Summary portion of the service and click on the “Update” button to go to the Pension Payment Institution & Allocation screen (the entire direct deposit enrollment process should take no less than 5 minutes to complete)
- Users will have to provide their banking information by the 10th day of the month to ensure the next payment will be directed to that bank account
- All tax information associated with retire payments from Verizon will be sent out by January 31 of the given year
- Special promotional discounts are provided to Verizon retirees throughout the year
- Retirees also receive special benefits related to Auto & Home Programs
Any questions about the Verizon Wireline Communications Retiree Discount can be directed to 1 (800) 922-0204.
Any former Verizon employees who need help obtained previous employee information should dial 1-866-604-6572.